Blog Layout Issue

Hi guys,

I’m having an issue with the layout of the blog page of my website.

I’ve set up a page titled “blog” and changed the readability settings so that my posts appear on the aforementioned page. However, there is a massive permalink image of my logo right at the top of my blog that I can’t seem to get rid of in both customizer and cornerstone?

How do I remove this image/permalink so that my blog looks something along the lines of this?:

The link to my websites blog page is: http://www.qcarhire.co.za/blog/

Thanks a mil!

Hello @RawCats,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

You can add following CSS under X > Theme Options > CSS to adjust size of featured image:

.blog .entry-featured {
width:50%;
margin:0 auto;
display:block;
 box-shadow: none;
}

Thanks.

Thanks so much Prasant, this worked!

Glad it worked.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.