Blog Layout Changed After Update

After the last update, the layout of our blog changed a little and now I can’t figure out how to get it back to the way it was. The meta data was turned off before and now it is showing. Also we had a featured post at the top of the page that had the image on the left and the excerpt on the right. I need some help getting that put back where it is supposed to be. Thanks!

This is from the wayback machine showing what the page looked like before. this is the link to the site showing what it looks like now - https://realnutritionnyc.com/blog/

Hello Anji,

Thanks for writing in! From the looks of it, it seems that this blog is just a normal page. Please go to Settings > Reading and make sure that a page has been assigned as your Posts Page. If this does not help, please provide us access to your site. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
– Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Setting a page for the posts is not going to fix the issue - it is a custom layout.

Hello Anji,

I have checked the revision data of your Blog page and it appears that it was edited last March 14 and March 16.
Please see the secure note for the link.

Screenshot 2023-03-17 at 1.41.34 PM

You can revert back to the last working version which could be last Feb 16.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.