Blog items optimization needed

Hello,

I have several questions regarding the posts’ settings.

1. Is it possible to leave META info for each post: data of the publication, but disable the comments?

2. The link between articles is the wrong way around. If I’m in a new article there is a navigator button top-right that gets me to earlier and later news. Is it possible to change the logic so that for more recent publications we have to click right, for older events click left?

Best regards,
Damira Teppo

Hi Damira,

Thanks for reaching out.

1.) Please check this out on how to disable the comments in the blog posts.

2.) That’s the default functionality currently we have on our theme. If you would like to change it to something else then it will fall under customization. Regretfully, customization is outside the scope of our theme support. You may seek 3rd party developers to help you with your problems or you can avail One where we can answer questions outside of the features of our theme.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

Hello,

thank you for your answer.

Do I have an option to take off the author and the category of the post? that the only visible character will be the date of publication?

Best regards,
Damira Teppo

Hi Damira,

Because what you are trying to accomplish requires a template customization, we would highly to suggest that you use a child theme. This allows you to make code changes that won’t be overwritten when an X update is released. After your child theme is setup, please review how we recommend making template changes in Customization Best Practices.

To modify the post meta, you may need to check out this old thread:

Note: We are unable to provide support for customizations under our Support Policy. If you are unfamiliar with code and resolving potential conflicts, you may select our One or Care service for further assistance.

We would love to know if this has worked for you. Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.