Hello there,
How do I create the blog page for it to appear with the blog posts in a masonry layout as the index with all the latest blog posts?
I tried creating a page but dont see an option to do this.
Thank you.
Hello there,
How do I create the blog page for it to appear with the blog posts in a masonry layout as the index with all the latest blog posts?
I tried creating a page but dont see an option to do this.
Thank you.
Hi @khairul100,
Thanks for writing in.
Follow this instruction below on how to setup blog page.
To do so, please follow the steps below:
Please create a page named ‘Blog’ with default Template.
Then go Reading Settings > Front Page Displays > Select ‘Blog’ the dropdown of Posts Page.
Now, go to Customizer > Blog > Layout > Now, select Fullwidth .
NOTE: Changes for blog style can be found in Customizer > Blog .
Hope it helps.
Let us know how it goes.
Thanks. 