Blog Index Page Stuck Loading

My blog index page is stuck in the loading screen.

The loading animation (the moving dots) never go away yet, when I hover over the page, the links to the blogs are still there.

The invisible links to my blog posts seem to only exist on the left side as if there is one column.

I’ve tried disabling my plugins one by one.

I’ve increased the memory limit.

I’ve also scoured the forums so that I don’t make a redundant post.

Please help and thank you.

Hi @gpjforce,

Thanks for writing in.

To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

Thank you.

Yes I understand you might need that to help troubleshooting.

It is fungiflora.com/blog

Thanks

Hi There,

Upon testing, I see the following error on your console log.

TypeError: $container.isotope is not a function

If you have added any custom JavaScript codes, remove them temporarily and also switch to your Parent theme and test this issue again.

If you need any further assistance, we will require your WordPress credentials and FTP credentials to check this issue further. You can submit those information in a secure note.

Let us know how it goes.
Thanks!

@mldarshana

I have not added any custom javascript.

Though, when I swtiched to the parent theme, the issue was fixed.

I will submit my credentials in a secure note in case you’d like to check what is wrong with my child theme.

Hi There,

The problem was with your _script-isotope files which is under x-child/framework/views/global/_script-isotope-index.php. I have updated those files and your issue was now resolved, so that you can use your child theme.

Please check on your end and let us know how it goes. Also please make sure to clear your browser cache before testing.

Thanks!

Everything looks good.

Thank you very much

You’re welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.