Blog index page header

My blog posts page / index page / whatever it is one calls the front page for the blog is set with the checkbox for “disable page title” NOT checked.

I would expect there to be a page title - i.e., Blog - on the page, but no?

Is this something that can be changed? Thanks.

Hello @gljudson,

Thanks for writing to us.

In order to help you with your concern, we need to check your settings please send your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Done! thanks for your help.

Hello @gljudson,

There was no title in your Blog index because the Blog Options is disabled. Please go to Cornerstone > Theme Options > Stack and enable the Blog Option. This is also where you can add the blog title and blog sub title.

Kindly let us know how it goes.

AHA! Thank you! that worked beautifully.

I do have another question, which I suspect may not be possible - but - is there a way to include a SEARCH box on that page, without adding in a sidebar?

Hi @gljudson,

You can add the search box into the pages by activating the Widgetbar for the Header from Theme Options > Header and add the Search widget from Appearance > Widget to the Header Widget Area. But in that case, the Search Box will appear on all the pages, I would suggest you enable the Search option from Theme Options > Header which will add the Search icon into the menu and you can have the Search box while clicking into the menu item.

Screenshot 2021-12-21 171957

Screenshot-2021-12-21-171755

Hope it helps.
Thanks

Thank you - that does help indeed!

Hi @gljudson,

Glad that we are able to help you.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.