Blog Index page formating problem

Hello,

I have a need to set my Blog page in 2 columns. I see it in PRO-Theme options - Blog. I select the Masonry option. But then all the posts are not on the same level. Sometimes they have a space between upper and lower posts in one column, sometimes they do not. I would like the blog to be like on the picture -

Can it be solved somehow?

I checked the other topic about Blog index page here in this forum, but it has a bit different structure then I want to have.

I look forward to getting your answer.

Best regards,
Damira Teppo

But instead, I see it this way -

Hi Damira,

Thanks for reaching out.
In the case of Masonry blog style, the posts are adjusted based on the individual post content height or length. If you want to show in similar to the image, you need to select the Standard option instead of the Masonry. I have visited your blog page and found that the blog style is now standard layout.
If you still want us to check with the issue you are having with the Masonry, I would suggest you select the Masonry layout and let us know for further investigation.

Thanks

Hello,

Now I set the blog style in Pro-Theme options for Standard. But then I cannot get the content in two columns as on the example in my first message. That example on the picture above I showed is the ideal case I need to get. Is it possible for you to suggest me with what style I couldcome as close as possible to the option on the picture?

Updates - I am working with a stagging site now, so, I am not sure which blog page did you see. and I checked I had the masonry-style selected before my last change is done (explained in my message upper).

Please let me know.

Best regards,
Damira Teppo

Hi Damira,

I checked your production URL previously, if that is not showing what you are trying to point out, please provide login credentials for your stagging site in a secure note to examine it further, including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

Hello,

I added the secure note above. To the same page, I have in the forum 2 other issues listed. Just thinking if it is easier for you to check them at once.

Best regards,
Damira

Hi Damira,

The only option in our theme to display the blog into 2 columns is using Masonary. As what my colleague said the the posts are adjusted based on the individual posts content height or length. Making the content same height using a Masonary would require customization. Regretfully, customization is outside the scope of our theme support. You may seek 3rd party developers to help you with your problems or you can avail One where we can answer questions outside of the features of our theme.

Hope that helps and thank you for understanding.

Hello,

thank you very much for your answer.

I have read also this topic - Blog Index Page Formatting

And I have a question. If I change to the ethos stack, what will be changed on my page? if I use Integrity.

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,
Damira

Hi Damira,

If you change your stack to Ethos, it will change the color structure of your website. Please try to change it for you to yourself on how it look likes.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.