Blog Index images

Hi, I can’t get my images to be uniform on the blog index page. I’ve tried using 2 and 3 columns and changing the images to square or retangular but they just spill out over the container randomly.
Can you check it out here and tell me what I can do to stop it happening.

The best example of it is on this page

Many Thanks

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! I have checked the url and it is under construction mode. Please provide us access so that we can check the url with your issue in it.

Thank you in advance.

Sorry, it’s available now to check out.

Hi there,

Please remove this CSS,

.blog a.entry-thumb {
    background-size: contain;
    width: 240px;
    height: 240px;
}

Then install a force regenerate thumbnail plugins and generate your images. All the images that are being displayed are the original copy instead of the processed/cropped images.

Thanks!

Hi thanks, but that isn’t in my customise css panel anymore. I already looked for that code and could no longer find it.
If I give you my login details you can see it’s not showing up. So I can’t delete it. However your old support had an obvious tick box to make your details private. i can no longer see anything. So how do I get the details to you?

Again…sorry, found the css. Was looking in the wrong place. But I still cannot get the images to be uniform.
Do I have to crop them to the size I want. I thought the theme would crop them to a uniform shape. Am I wrong about that?

Hello There,

I have check all 4 pages of the blog index and I can see that all images are now of the same dimensions. If you are not seeing it, it could be a caching issue since you have installed SG Optimizer plugin. Please clear the plugin cache and your browser cache or use private browsing mode and test your site again.
http://prntscr.com/i03hxu, http://prntscr.com/i03i34, http://prntscr.com/i03i9q

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.