Blog index background image

Hello

I’m trying to add a background image to our blog index page, which I’d be happy to automatically be the background image for individual blog posts too, if possible.

I added this code to css, but the image repeats itself as you scroll. I added some “no repeat” etc to the code to no effect…

.blog .site {
background-image: url(“http://obefrance.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/planet_light_spots_space_86643_1920x1080.jpg”);
}

Here it is: http://obefrance.com/blog/

Also, can you let me know how to change the blog index header text to white please?

Thanks

Todd

I think I fixed everything bar learning how to automatically make blog index background standard for all pages without doing it manually.

Thanks

Hi There,

Please try :

.blog, .single-post {
background-image: url("http://obefrance.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/planet_light_spots_space_86643_1920x1080.jpg") !important;
}

Hope it helps

Thank you very much, is there a way of making it Parallax for each individual post, as my image is not tall enough and keeps repeating. Was also wondering if there is a way to hide the larger image at the top of each post.

http://192.185.174.84/blog/modern-family-star-shocks-many-by-revealing-she-wore-hair-extensions/

oh heavens, I replied to the wrong post, so sorry

Let’s discuss it in your thread :slight_smile: