Blog heading no show

Hi!

I noticed funny thing here: https://kryptorahayhdistys.fi/uutisia/
The heading of the news does not show at all. I have checked the Theme options and Blog and can not fine any explanation. I tried to add the meta info, but it does not bring the heading to show. How I can get it to show?

Heading font color is grey.

Thanks!

Ups…one thing was to be checked, I has CSS that hided the headlings… sorry.

Hi @payapi

We’re glad you were able to sort things out.

If you have any more questions feel free to ask us.

Thanks

Hi!

This is very weird. I already fixed my initial problem, but now after one week, the problem is back. I can not see the heading of the new article on the page: https://kryptorahayhdistys.fi/uutisia/ Even thought I don´t have any CSS there. Do you have ideas, why this is happening?

And another question: Can I change some how the Blog heading style? To be H1 or H2?

Thanks!

Hi there,

I have just checked your blog page and the heading seems to be displaying correctly.

If you want to style the blog heading, you can use the .blog .h-landmark span selector to style it.

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.