Blog Header Issues

Hi there,

I am having troubles with my header for the blog page, I have created 2 different headers one for most of the website and a second one for the blog page which I have titled Tech Tips, I then unassigned the main header for the Tech Tips page and assigned the new header to this page however the Main Header still shows on Tech Tips.

I have cleared my browser cache and still no luck, please assist?

Thanks,

Hi There,

I have tried creating another header and assigned it to your tech tips page, but it seems that your page is corrupted for some reason.

Could you please try re-creating another page and test.

Thanks!

I did that, I created a new page titled Tech Tips 2 and it worked until I made that page my posts page.

Please will you look into this as I need to do this for my Shop page and having a similar issue

Regards,
Sean

Hey Sean,

Sorry for the confusion. If you’ve assigned a page as your Posts page, you need to assign your header to Posts page and not the page itself.

Now it uses the correct header (see Secure Note)

For the Woocommerce Shop page, you can select the Shop page.

Hope that helps.

Thank you Christian,

that did work, however part of the reason I have created multiple headers is so that I can have breadcrumbs on my shop and posts page, the breadcrumbs are displaying but when I try and click on them, it doesn’t work.

Will you look into this?

I tried to login to your site but the credentials does not work anymore. Please check.

Thanks.

Sorry about that, I have updated the secure note

You need to set your Breadcrumbs bar’s z-index to 1.

Hope that helps.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.