Blog gone on Translated Page

Hey There,

we translated some of our Pages and the Blog page has some issues. The Blog is gone on the English Version of the site.

Thanks for your Help!

Hey @zero_to_one,

Your blog is in draft mode.

Also, I checked the blog page and it’s not built using any builder of Pro. Please reach out to learn why the translated blog page doesn’t work.

Thanks.

hey, please follow the link from my secure note. that is where the blog is

Hello @zero_to_one,

Please go to Settings > Reading and you will find out that both the Home and the Blog index does not have a page translation. You need to translate these pages so that it will display something.

Hope this helps.

I’m telling you again…the blog is working!
Just visit the link from my secure note. this link brings you to the german version.If you now click on the little flag in the menu you will be routed to the english version of the page. Here you can see that the preview for the blog posts is missing

Hi @zero_to_one,

I have checked the site again but didn’t find the flag in the menu for the English version.

While checking in the page list, found that it is set to draft till now. Please follow the suggestions already given by my colleagues.

Thanks

I‘m sorry this is right. However this is only on the mobile version. Please try desktop.

Hello @zero_to_one,

We are testing the page in desktop. Please make sure that the translation of the page is already published before testing the site again.

Cheers.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.