Blog formatting - removing shadows near footer

Private post following

Hi There,

Please add the following CSS under Customizer > Custom > Global CSS:

.single-post .entry-wrap {
    box-shadow: none;
}

Let us know how it goes!

Thanks! That worked perfectly!

On behalf of my colleague, you’re welcome!

Cheers!

What about the other issue?

“Also, now that we no longer have a boxed layout for the blog, featured images on a 1080p display are huge. How can we contain them? I know that if we reduce the size it will leave white/empty space on the sides. I am fine with that, but now that we are on Pro I want to revisit the best way to reduce the featured image size on blogs.”

Hi There,

We can use the following CSS:

.single-post .entry-thumb {
   max-width: 500px; /*Adjust this size accordingly*/
   margin: 0px auto;
 }
 .single-post .entry-featured {
      padding: 50px 0; /* Top and bottom space around the image*/
      background: #ffffff; /*Background color around the image. This is the space after adjusting the image size*/
      border-bottom: 0;
  }

If that doesn’t achieve what you want, please share your site URL and then let us know how exactly you want it.