Blog featured image placement and size. Image alignment

Hi. The post featured image appears at the top of every post and is huge. I only want the featured image to appear on the blog home page http://janallsopp.com.au/blog/ in the grid, not on the post itself http://janallsopp.com.au/2017/09/28/effortless-sketchbook-pages-to-inspiring-art/.

Also, while you’re looking at the blog post, how do I get the images to center align?

Also, I’m using essential grid skin “grant” and instead of showing an excerpt, it is showing the full text from the post. How do I limit it to the excerpt?

Thanks!

Hi there,

To hide the Featured Image in single post pages kindly add the code below to > X> Launch > Options > CSS:

.single-post .entry-featured {
    display: none;
}

To make the image centered go to the column settings of the column which you have added the image element in:

Then on that section, you will see an option to center content of the column:

Thank you.

Thank you the CSS worked perfectly.

The centering of images also worked. Thank you again.

Glad that we could be of a help :slight_smile: