Blog display options - are there any?

HI,

Other than “standard” and “masonry” I seem to be missing a way to have a SMALL featured image display at the side - rather than the HUMONGOUS one.

I’m not seeing any layout options for the blog. Can any of you direct me? Really looking for basic style of small image at left, headline/abstract at the right. Title and image link to full post.

This is a nice option, but does’t solve what I’m looking to do.https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/blog-featured-image-placement-and-size-image-alignment/10780

We WANT featured image, but want them to display a bit tidier and not so overwhelmingly big.

Thank you for your guidance.

I agree, there really need to be more blog looks available for each stack. I think you’d have to do some coding to get more, though.

Aside from that, I’ve been using The Grid (or probably Essential Grid) extensions to create blog layouts. Also, since they can be put onto any page, this allows you to create other blog-like feeds, like say for a podcast in addition to the blog page.

1 Like

Thank you for that suggestion. Finding this theme is way more limiting than I had anticipated. I’m about ready to switch over to Avada. Essentila Addons for Cornerstone site is gone. Going this route: http://blogdesigner.solwininfotech.com/pricing/

I have to admit I haven’t done a lot of looking in the last few years since switching to Themeco.

I agree that the built in ‘looks’ of X are more limiting than some other themes I’ve worked with, but I’ve yet to see anything else nearly as powerful/flexible. It depends on your context, I suppose.

I’m kind of curious to see how Gutenberg is going to impact all these themes with builders.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.