Blog Display Link and rollover colours

Hi,

I need to change the colour of the link on the blog display on the homepage. As you will see it is currently blue on blue but I need all copy to be white as well as the rollover effect when you hover over an image.

I can change it in customise but then it is site wide which I don’t need.

I have a child theme installed.

www.sonopfarms.co.za/wp

I have looked through the forum but can’t find the same issue.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Thom

Hi There,

Please add this custom CSS under Customizer > Custom > Global CSS:

.x-recent-posts .h-recent-posts,
.x-recent-posts .x-recent-posts-date {
    color: #fff;
}

Let us know how it goes!

Thank you so much!

Can I ask, how do I change the hover state colour of the text and the rollover image colour on the blog posts?

Thanks again!!

Hey @Designheap33,

Here’s the CSS for it.

.x-recent-posts a:hover .h-recent-posts {
    color: rgba(0,255,0,0.3);
}

.x-recent-posts .x-recent-posts-img:after {
    background-color: rgba(0,255,0,0.3);
}

For best results, you need t use RGBA value.

Hope that helps.

Bloody fantastic! Thank you so much!

On behalf of my colleague, you’re welcome. Cheers! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.