Blog design

Hi, I got X theme Pro and it’s updated to the latest version. And I want to use the Masonry design. However I was wondering if there’s a way of changing the visual style of masonry from this:

This is the design that I get on using the “recent posts” shortcode. I like it way more than the normal Masonry type. Is this something that can be done or should I give up? xD

This is how the normal masonry posts looks like on the blog page, but I don’t like this design. I like way more how it looks on the image above.

Try this… X or Pro has no Setting for the Blog List Page. You can try to make a Blog Page with The Grid or use this Plugin Blog Designer Pro --> https://codecanyon.net/item/blog-designer-pro-for-wordpress/17069678

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.