Blog Categories links Show no content!

I updated to the latest version of X last week and I just noticed that my blog categories lead to empty pages that say:

“NOTHING TO SHOW RIGHT NOW
It appears whatever you were looking for is no longer here or perhaps wasn’t here to begin with. You might want to try starting over from the homepage to see if you can find what you’re after from there.”

Help me please! I’m low tech and don’t know what is happening.

Thanks!

KURT

Example: https://theologycurator.com/category/jesus/

Hi there.

Thanks for writing in.

I checked and it shows the items in the feed https://theologycurator.com/category/jesus/feed/. Which is yes, it should display the posts in that category. Would you mind providing your admin login credentials in a secure note? I like to check your category and possible URL slug conflict,

Thanks!

1 Like

Just added my info in a sec note.

Hi There,

I have resolved your issue and now you should see your category pages.

Thanks!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.