Blog Builder

This falls under the topic of feature requests, but I don’t see a dedicated forum for that.

I have been able to do so much with my website on my own using your tools, it’s really amazing!

I want to be able to do the same thing for the blog section of my website. I know it’s probably technically difficult, but if the Pro style builder could be used to build blog templates THAT would be amazing. Both for posts pages and archive / category pages.

1 Like

Hello @cdb788,

Glad to hear that! :slight_smile:

I have already added this to our list of feature requests. This request however, will be taken into consideration for future development. All of these items are discussed with our team internally and prioritized based on the amount of interest a particular feature might receive.

Thank you for your continued patronage.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.