Blog and Portfolio page background color

HI There,

I am trying to get the entire page background color on the news and portfolio page to be a solid color (#ececec), not transparent. Can you help me? I can’t get it to work. My test site is https://www.stt.churchofdoug.com I am using the integrity stack.

Thank you!

Cindy

Hey there,

Please add this code in your custom CSS

.page-template-template-layout-portfolio .x-root .site, .page-template-template-layout-portfolio .x-root .x-site,
.blog .x-root .site, .blog .x-root .x-site {
    background: #ececec;
}

Thanks.

Really appreciate the help and the quick response! - Is there a way to have the Nav bar still transparent and the page with the solid background color?

Hi There,

The navbar is for portfolio and news page is currently transparent. See this: https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cbieQ5llBB. Are you expecting a different result? Please clarify.

HI Lely,

OMG I just got it. Sorry for the confusion. What I am trying to achieve is to have the same background in the navigation section as the rest of the site but have the sections/content below the header to be a solid color on the PORTFOLIO and BLOG pages.

Hi there,

Please try to add this code in the custom CSS:

.blog .masthead,
.page-template-template-layout-portfolio .masthead{
    background: url(https://www.stt.churchofdoug.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/bg_bike.jpg);
}

Hope this helps.

WONDERFUL. Thank you so much. Your support has been amazing.

Hey There,

Really glad that we could be of help!

Regards

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.