Blog all the way at the top of the page

I’m using X theme for a new site and I’m transferring the customer’s old blog posts over. For some reason the content of the blog page itself and then every blog post is jacked up to the top of the page, just under the header:

http://dev.creativeconceptsnj.com/blog/

Post example:
http://dev.creativeconceptsnj.com/2017/01/14/why-buy-a-high-end-kitchen-from-ccnj/
(and in that example, the post title is hidden, it’s up so high)

I don’t see any settings in the dashboard or on the page/posts themselves to fix it. I’d like to have it where there’s a reasonable amount of space at the top of all blog pages and their posts, so I don’t have to fix each post each time I create one. I’m assuming this is a CSS issue.

Thanks.

Hi There,

To fix this issue, please add this custom CSS under X > Theme Options > CSS:

body.x-navbar-fixed-top-active .x-navbar-wrap {
    height: 127px;
}

Hope it helps :slight_smile:

Perfect, thank you!

You’re welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.