Blog - All Posts the same white text color

I’m trying to change the font color of the blog entries instead of the default grey on black. I’d like all blog body text to be white.

http://www.ab-net.us/abierto-networks-supplies-digital-menu-boards-travelcenters-americas-locations-nationwide/

This code doesn’t seem to cover all posts:

.single .entry-wrap p,.entry-content.excerpt{
color: white;
}

Also I have the sidebar set to display: none but on some, it still shows.

On the index page, the summaries are white like here: www.ab-net.us/category/blog/
but when you click the title, it redirects to the full post which doesn’t have white text.

Hope you can help. Thank you!

Hello @abierto_website,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Please add following CSS under X > Launch > Options > CSS to change color:

.entry-wrap p {color: #fff;}

aside.x-sidebar.right {display: none;} /* this will hide sidebar */

Thanks.

Thank you for that. That fixed some of the pages but I noticed some aren’t fully white text throughout the blog post. For example, this one: http://www.ab-net.us/house-committee-passes-updates-fda-menu-labeling/

Text is mixed with white and grey.

Hi there,

Please update the code to:

.single .entry-wrap p,
.single .entry-wrap div,
.single .entry-wrap span {
    color: #fff;
}

Hope this helps.

Thank you!

You’re welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.