Blockgrid not regular when responsive

I have a blockgrid that is not responding correctly: on smaller screens the grid goes from three to two columns, but one square is off.

How can that be solved?

Hello,

I`ve checked your site and all looks normal after resizing the screen. So, could you provide to us more details about the problem?

When I resize my screen exactly what the right picture shows happens:
the blockgrid goes from 3 to 2 columns
and the second blockgrid item in the right row jumps to the right and doesn’t fit in…
I use Chrome browser.

Is that not happening in your screen?

Hi There,

The issue is because of this Custom CSS

.x-block-grid>li {
    margin: 3% 3% 0 0;
}

Please remove that from your Additional CSS and the Block Grid will have its natural spacing back.

Thanks,

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.