Block quotes

is there a way to edit the font size in the block quotes? I’m not much of a coder, just a designer. Or, is there a quote options beside the “classic” element?
thanks

Hello @cjdrocks,

Thanks for writing in! :slight_smile:

Yes there is. First, add a class on your blockquote. E.g. my-blockquote

 [blockquote cite="Mr. WordPress" type="left" class="my-blockquote"]Hello World![/blockquote]

Then add this code into X > Launch > Options > CSS:

.my-blockquote {
    font-size: 24px;
}

You can change the value of the font size to any number. Just please don’t forget to add px after every value. E.g. 30px

Hope this helps.

thanks , I tried this, I had no results, I’m sure I’m doing something wrong.
When I add : [blockquote cite=“Mr. WordPress” type=“left” class=“my-blockquote”]Hello World![/blockquote] to class in cornerstone it weirdly ends up in the beginning and ending of the quote itself.

Hi there,

You will only need to add my-blockquote in the class field of the element then add this code in the custom CSS:

Hope this helps.

1 Like

Yes, duh, thank you so much and on a timely response

You are most welcome. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.