I would like to be able to adjust the block quotes styling on the home page as follows:
- align the quote icon (") to the left
- align the quote author to the right
My URL is http://woodlandsdogsuites.com/#testimonials/
Thank you.
I would like to be able to adjust the block quotes styling on the home page as follows:
My URL is http://woodlandsdogsuites.com/#testimonials/
Thank you.
Hi There,
Adjust the code to something like this:
[x_icon type="quote-left"]<span style="color: #047580; margin-left: 10px;"><em>I’m so glad I found this place! It’s super spacious. Perfect for my outdoorsy pup! The owner and staff are friendly and professional. Winston will be back!</em></span><br> <span style="float:right;"><strong>– De Anna</strong></span>
Remove the icon element. To align it, we will just add the icon shortcode together with the text inside the text element. Then see how I add float right on the the span tag of the author to move it on the right.
Hope this helps
Thank you!
You are welcome!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.