Block Grid rendering unevenly (4 items, same size)

Hi there.

I have a Classic Block Grid that contained 4 square photos. The grid used to render 1x4 or 2x2, depending on screen width, and lastly 4x1 (stacked on top of each other) on mobile. I hadn’t changed any of the images since the major Cornerstone update.

Today, I change out a photo, and the grid now only renders at 1 x 2 x 1. I’ve attached a screenshot (blocking out the content of the photos). This is now how it looks regardless of screen size or device:

How can I get the Block Grid to achieve its former functioning? Or is there a better way to achieve this effect? Thank you!

Hi There,

It does work, please provide your URL so we can take a closer look.

Thanks

Hi Joao, here’s the link: block grid not working properly

Hi There,

There is something that breaks the HTML markup of your Block Grid.


Please check your Block Grid Items content and look for any unclosed HTML tags, close it or remove it.
Also, remove that empty four up Block Grid below.

If you did not see anything on the Block Grid Items content, please provide us login credentials in a secure note so we can take a closer look.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.