Block grid image margins

http://martarp.com/big-highway-trailer-cover-systems/ Section 11

Please show me how I messed up the margins up between the 2 images in the block grid in this section. I was given this code to make them both the same size with a margin between, and I somehow undid the effect:

x-block-grid>li.x-block-grid-item.cramaro-image-2 {
margin-left: 25px !important;
}

And while you’re there, please explain to me why all the block grids on my site have a right margin, and how to eliminate it. This is the case even though this code in in the custom CSS:

.x-block-grid>li {
margin: 0% 0% 0 0 !important;
}

Thanks!

Hi there,

As I have checked, there is a code in the custom CSS that is removing the spacing between the two columns which is:

.x-block-grid>li {
    margin: 0% 0% 0 0 !important;
}

If this code is not necessary, you may simply remove this so that spacing will be restored.

Hope this helps.

Thanks very much for this response. I didn’t want to affect all the block grids on the site in the same way, so in this case, I was successful by adding a right margin to the left block grid item.

Glad to hear we managed to help!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.