Blank space at top of page

my website is www.edkinetic.com

I am getting a black space at the top of the page on all pages that I want to remove universally.
You can also see example here:
http://edkinetic.com/course-catalogue/
and here:
http://edkinetic.com/courses/developing-aba-autism-programs-in-the-school-setting-2/

Help please and thank you!

Hello @lfranchock,

Thanks for writing in! :slight_smile:

Please guide us as to where the black space is as we can’t see it on our end:

Thank you.

between the navigation bar and the cover image

And Also here between the navbar and the post title:

Hi there,

Please add this code in the custom CSS:

.home .x-main .hentry {
    margin-top: 0;
}

Hope this helps.

How would I apply that to other pages?

Hello there,

Please update your code to:

.x-main .hentry {
    margin-top: 0;
} 

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.