Blank Pro editor page

Hi,

When clicking “Edit with Pro” the page is blank.

I have tried purging all caches and using incognito.

Please can you help.

Many thanks,

Tom

Hi Tom,

Thanks for reaching out.

There could be a plugin or custom code that affects the behavior of your website.

Please make sure that your Pro theme is up to date which is 4.0.11 and I recommend the following troubleshooting procedures before we investigate the settings.

1. TESTING FOR THEME RELATED ISSUE
  2. TESTING FOR PLUGIN CONFLICT
  3. THEME UPDATE
  4. CHILD THEME
  5. CSS/JS CUSTOMIZATION
  6. VERSION COMPATIBILITY

Only if none of that helps, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Hi I will send now as we have not been able to resolve this.

Hello Tom,

Please share your WordPress Login URL and site name so that we can use your credentials to investigate your settings. There are three sites listed in your Themeco dashboard account. Please confirm on which site you are facing the issue so that we can use your credentials and check your settings.

Thanks

Hi,

Please use the password here.

Thanks,
Tom

Hi Tom,

It seems there might be several reasons behind your issue, I would request you to troubleshoot the common issues mentioned by my colleague in the previous answer.
It has been also found that the Cornerstone endpoint is not whitelisted, which might be due to the mod_security is enabled in your site, and that causes the issue you are having. It does not let you call the Cornerstone endpoint to show the pages and other content lists into the Content builder. I would suggest you contact your hosting service provider to temporarily disable the ModSecurity for you and make the Cornerstone endpoints whitelisted.
If that does not help you, please copy your live site to a staging server so we could troubleshoot freely without breaking your live site.
And give us access in the secure note including:

– WordPress Site URL & Admin URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.