Blank Page When Editing With PRO/Cornerstone

I recently migrated my website from one domain to another, switching hosts as well. We have been able to resolve most of the linking issues, images linking issues, etc. However, when I attempt to edit previously built pages with Cornerstone, all I’m seeing is a blank template to start from scratch. I’m also not seeing a button to edit with cornerstone like I previously did on the Edit Page/Edit Post pages. How can I edit existing content with Cornerstone? The textarea on the standard Edit Post/Edit Page pages has all white text.

Additionally, I have no longer have any option to even format a post with the basic WordPress formatting toolbar. The toolbar and its toggle switch are completely gone, and all of the text within the content textarea is white.

Hey There,

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

  • Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • FTP credentials

All the best!

1 Like

Thank you!

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! This could just a caching issue. Since you are using CloudFlare and may have installed a caching plugin, please keep in mind that after doing every updates, always remember to clear all caches when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

It would also help if you apply this suggested CloudFlare settings from this link:
https://xthemetips.com/using-cloudflare-rocket-loader-with-x-pro-and-x5/928/

Please let us know how it goes.

Granted, we recently inherited this from a former developer, but I’m not seeing where CloudFlare is installed?

Hi,

It’s your wp rocket plugin.