Blank page in the Cornerstone editor (Not the site, just the editor in the back office)

Hello, since today I can’t access the Cornerstone editor in X anymore. The page does not load and stays blank. I click on “Edit page” and there nothing more. The page tries to load but can’t do it… So I can’t change anything anymore. I have to make some modifications today. Any idea?
Thank you very much!
Eric

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

Sorry to hear about the issues you’re getting, but first, I’d like to check that issue. It could be due to an internal error, javascript conflict, cache, or content issue. Would you mind providing the following information in a secure note?

  • Site’s URL( or page URL with this issue )
  • Admin and FTP login credentials

Thanks!

Hello @Rad,
I had to deliver a project this morning. So I rollback to the previous version. And everything’s fine. I’ll wait for the next update before I do anything.
Thank you.
Eric

Hey,

Okay!

You are welcome :slight_smile: