Blank html lines above the code

Hello, I can see (unlike other themes) that you have blank 6 HTML lines in the source code of every page like the screenshot I attached, I’m wondering if that’s okay, or have any impact on speed, etc…I guess removing them is better. Thanks.

Hi,

Thanks for writing in!

This doesn’t happen in my test sites, can you provide us your site url.

You could also try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Let us know how it goes!

Thanks for the reply, I added the URL above, I tested the plugins and removed them, however, nothing happened, I clear both caches of site and browser. Still the same. Can you verify from your end?

Hi,

Yes, I can see the blank lines.

I will forward this to our web development team for review.

Thanks