Blank homepage when logged in

Hi,

I installed Integrity 1 stack on http://vending.onlinemediacrew.com, which one can see, but from the moment I log into WP, visually the homepage is blank, only first 64 lines show up in code view, last line is:

I'm using Chrome Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong? Thanks

Hi @Miseur,

Thanks for writing in.

Would you please kindly enable the debug mode in the WordPress to be able to see the actual error? Here is how to do so:

https://codex.wordpress.org/Debugging_in_WordPress

You could check also for plugin conflicts.

You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Let us know how it goes!

Thanks

Thanks Nico

turns out it was Cornerstone

was a “Allowed memory size of 41943040 bytes exhausted” error, increased PHP memory limit, which solved it

Glad it’s okay now! Yes, it looks like your allowed memory is only 41mb, it should be at least 256mb.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.