Black Overlay in Chrome

Hi Themeco,
since the last update I have a problem with my website www.dieweisselilie.com
When you look at it with chrome, especially on mobile devices, there is like a black overlay when you scroll down.
Even if I can’t see anything I’m able to copy text and images to the clipboard. So the content is there but not visible.
When you refresh the page, looking at the point where the black overlay begins, the content is visible. But if you refresh the page from the top it is the same problem.
Maybe you can have a look at it.

Thanks
Benni

Hi @Benjamin1983,

Thanks for writing in.

Little confuse of the problem. Could not be able to see any black overlay when you scroll down.

Would you mind sharing us a screenshot of what you want to mean. Please share us the details of the device and browser you used.

Thanks.

Thanks for writing back. Yea, it’s hard to explain so I made a video of whats happening.
The device is a Samsung Galaxy S7 with Android 7.0 and chrome 59.

Sometimes it’s happening on my desktop computer as well. Mac and Windows, both with the latest version of chrome.

Here is the link to the video. I hope we can figure out what’s happening here.


Thanks again

Hey there,

This doesn’t happen on my end too. Try removing all page elements and insert them one by one while checking if the issue persists each time to see what element on the page is causing the issue.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.