Black bar on mobile version of the site

Hello everyone,

when viewing my site on mobile there is a black bar that runs along the top of the screen. I assume this is where the menu is supposed to be but I don’t see the buttons or the three line thing for that. Any explanation is appreciated.

Thanks!

*update - thanks for the reply on the bar, I will look into it. I’m having a completely different issue with X now tho that has rendered it unusable for the time being and I have no idea what is up. If someone could please see my open ticket for support that would be awesome. Thanks

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

That’s the WordPress admin bar and doesn’t come from X. It could have been enabled by a plugin or a custom function. Please see http://www.wpbeginner.com/wp-tutorials/how-to-disable-wordpress-admin-bar-for-all-users-except-administrators/

Thanks.