Bitmapped copy in button element

Is there something I can do to fix the bitmapped copy in the button element.
Or maybe suggest a better way for what I’m trying to accomplish.
I did give the 3 buttons a designated size in pixels cuz I wanted them to all be as consistent size, is there an auto setting that would have the same look but work better as responsive elements?

thanks in advance. You guys rock, I’m sure we get on your nerves :wink:

Bottom area, www.patriciaeagle.com

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!

For the font smoothing you can use this custom css for the buttons.
Please give a custom class name to the buttons and add the below css to your global css.

.custom-class {
    -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased;
    -webkit-text-stroke: 0.5px #fff;
}

Replace your class name in the place of custom-class.

Regarding the responsive, you can use auto width as you already using this three buttons in three separate columns, no need to give fixed height or width.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Thank you. I will do this.
I also need to read up on using the Marginless Columns shortcode, at this point I’m not totally up on how those work, I’ll read the documentation then get back to you :smiley:

Hi there,

To have a marginless column you can simply go to the Cornerstone and click on the Row settings of a section and enable the Marginless Column option there:

Kindly open up new threads for additional questions as it will help us to focus on each issue and give you a better support which you deserve. Having a long threads makes the maintaining job harder and also it will be harder for the other customers to find the correct information if they have similar issues. You are always welcomed to reply to this thread to follow up the same question.

Thank you.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.