Best way to customize WooCommerce product page

I’ve been looking throughout the internet and the old forums this weekend and found several different solutions. However I wanted to get your input on what is the best way to customize the WooCommerce Product page and product list page with respect to the Pro theme?

I’m not all that familiar with PHP however i have coding experience in other languages (Python, Swift). But I’d rather not touch the code if at all possible.

Thanks in advance!
Rams

Hey Rams,

X and Pro includes WooCommerce templates to override the default. You can see them in wp-content\themes\pro\woocommerce. You can copy the whole folder to your child theme like pro-child\woocommerce and do your modifications there. You can also add templates from wp-content\plugins\woocommerce\templates. Please bear in mind though that customizations or issues related to customization is outside the scope of our support.

Please also see this additional resource https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/customizing-theme-best-practices/

Thanks.

1 Like

Thanks, I’m going to implement it now. :smile:

You are most welcome. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.