Best way to control linked image grid + padding?

Hi, I’m still relatively new to cornerstone and your theme, I’m wondering what the best way to get a 2 column image grid set up with uniform padding i.e. 10px or 20px etc. with all the images linking to different pages etc.

Additionally, I’m wondering if I can split content into columns, with 1 column dedicated to recent blog posts and the other to a Facebook feed plugin I’m using.

https://customclothing.marsdesign.com.au/

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, I see that you’re after a basic 2 columns grid setup. Maybe it would be best if you put directly an Image element directly on the 1/2 columns instead of adding a Grid element and then placing the image inside that grid.

This way you’ll have the column’s margin and padding options (https://prnt.sc/gz4fcc) to control the spacing. and the Image link option to make it a link (https://prnt.sc/gz4g0i)

Yes, you have a 2 columns row. Place a Recent posts element on one side and a Raw Content element on the other side for your Facebook feed plugin code to be pasted.

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.