Hi guys, I’ve been using ethos demo and I find it limited. What in your opinion is the best theme for me to switch to? This is an affiliate blog.
Thank you!
MATT
Hi There,
Thanks for writing in! You can check all the demo sites from here (https://theme.co/x/demos/) and then you can choose accordingly.
Thanks!
yes i know there are demos, that’s why I’m asking. I just thought since you guys work with the demos all the time that there was a better demo for blogs. Clearly there not all good for blogs.
Hi There,
Integrity stack would be an ideal choice. You can check our demo examples from the above URL and also check some of the real world examples from the following link (https://theme.co/x/showcase/).
Hope that helps.
Thanks!
ok thank you
You’re welcome.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.