Best option to start with

Dear theme.co

Thanks for the nice theme and the many possibilities. However, I am a bit lost in the many options. For my site I would like to use a template that is very similar to the https://theme.co/x/ page including a single page with scroll spy, and sticky menu. What stack and template would be the best starting point?

Thanks,
Julian

Hi There,

This is our selling page so there no demo that is exactly like this one.

What I would do if I was looking to achieve this would be :

1- Go to WP Admin | X | Load Integrity 1

2-Go to Wp Admin | Theme Options | Stacks | Select Ethos.

3-Go to Wp Admin | X | Install revolution Slider

4- Visit this page and select a slider template which I want to show above masthead.

https://revolution.themepunch.com/free-slider-exchange/

Download it, go to Revolution Slider, Import the Slider Template.

5- Visit The homage page, click edit page, on Wp classic backend editor, scroll down and select the slider as Slider Above Masthead.

6- Go to Theme Options > Header > Select Fixed Header

7- Edit your home page with Cornerstone, give each section a specific ID name , like my-section-1 , my-section-2

8 - Go to Appereance Menus > Create a menu with Custom Links and link them to my sections > #my-section-1 , #my-section-2

9- On Classic backend editor again, turn on One Page Navigation and select the menu you just have created.

I guess that this is a good starting point, if you still have questions, please let us know.

who man, you have saved me so much time. This reply was perfect. Not to long, but still very clear. Thanks!

Glas to hear it :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.