::Before element causing CLS issue

I just saw in my Google search console that my website is performing poorly in page experience. Apparently, the CLS is high. When I ran all my pages through Google pagespeed insights, I got to know that the below elements are causing CLS issue, especially the ::before element is common and is causing more than 0.2 CLS itself. The section is empty with 0x0 pixels, still causing the issue. If you want to check, my website is https://soundproofxl.com/ What is wrong and what I should be doing? Thanks in advance

More info: The issue is in mobile and there are certain elements in that ::before section. I suspect the issue is with the code in the theme.

Hello Kanishka,

Thanks for writing in! You may be experiencing just a caching issue. You are using a plugin, ( we are not just sure which plugin) that minifies all the site resources. In addition, you are also using Cloudflare. You need to clear your plugin caches and purge your site cache in Cloudflare as well. It could also be caused by a plugin conflict, amongst other things. Please check out this troubleshooting article here and follow the instructions for the following sections (where appropriate):

If after trying all of the above things you are still experiencing problems, we would love to check your site and theme settings. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Log in to your CloudFlare account and purge your site cache. You also need to regenerate the minified CSS and JS files in CloudFlare.

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.