Is turning on a breadcrumb trail like on these pages easy?
http://demo.theme.co/integrity-1/5-reasons-you-need-the-x-theme/
I have X-theme installed, would like it to look same 
Is turning on a breadcrumb trail like on these pages easy?
http://demo.theme.co/integrity-1/5-reasons-you-need-the-x-theme/
I have X-theme installed, would like it to look same 
Hi There,
To enable the breadcrumb, please navigate to Customizer > Header > Breadcrumb > select ON.
Hope it helps 
Cool thanks and it seems I already turned it on. But strangely if you scroll down and back up it goes away. Also it is kinda cut off at the top and not looking like the Xtheme with space. Any idea how to fix those two things. Something to do with our logo? BTW on the subject of the logo is the image large enough to look clear on your monitor? Thanks
Hello There,
Thanks for updating in and for providing the url of your site. This issue happened because of your navbar top height. Please go to X > Launch > Options > Header > Navbar and set the “Navbar Top Height” to 93px because this is the actual height of your navbar.
You only added 30px which is why you were having the issue.
If there’s anything else, we can help you with, please let us know.
Thank you that fixed it! Now I have to re-adjust some of the images in the top slider now but that should not be too hard I hope, you see they got pushed down a bit
Hi There,
The slider looks fine on my end:
Could you please send us with your website screenshots?
Thanks.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.