bbPress Error (Warning: A non-numeric value encountered)

Trying to set up bbpress on a development site with Pro and keep getting this error:

If i switch to the default theme, this error goes away:

I’ve tried bbpress versions 2.5.4, 2.5.14 and 2.6. I get the least errors with 2.5.14.

Any help is appreciated. Or is there a way I can strip whatever xtheme puts on top of bbpress and run the plugin stock?

Thanks

Hello There,

Thanks for posting in! You are seeing a PHP warning. This usually occurs when a certain variable is not yet initialize. To get rid of the warning, please disable the debug mode. You can do this by opening wp-config.php and adding
define( ‘WP_DEBUG’ , false ); just above /* That’s all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */

When you revisit the page, you should no longer be seeing the PHP warning.

Please let us know how it goes.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.