bbPress and CSS

Hi X! Made good progress on bbPress since yesterday. I’m just looking for your insight on a few CSS issues on this page’s sidebar:

https://academie2080.com/forums/sujet/livraison-outre-mer/

  1. How can I remove “Connexion” under “Connexion aux forums”?
  2. How can I put the checkbox and “Se souvenir de moi” on the same line?
  3. How do I put a
    between “Inscription” and “Mot de passe oublié”
  4. How do I remplace the green labelled “(Pas de forum)” by “Retour” right under the page title?

Many thanks :slight_smile:

Hi there,

Please add this code in the custom CSS:

.bbp-login-form legend {
    display: none;
}

.bbp-remember-me label {
    display: inline-block;
}

.bbp-login-links a {
    display: block;
}

Then this code in the custom JS:

jQuery('.x-bbp-header .actions a').text('Retour');

Hope this helps.

All worked beautifully! thank you :slight_smile:

You’re welcome. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.