Basic setup of design - how would you do it?

Hi there, I just purchased x and then transferred it into pro. I do hope it was no mistake because I am not that professional…

Anyway, let’s get to the problem:
We developed an app for Android and iOS for Airline Crews.

Problem:

• We have different airlines about 30 or so
  • every airline has a different set of features in the app
  • but some features are common

How would you set it up? I am not sure how. One idea would be to have icons of all airlines we support on the first page and then let people need to select first the airline. Then they would be forwarded to the product side of that airline.

Thanks for sharing your idea on how that could be done with pro.

Hi Andreas,

Thanks for reaching out.

if you have at least 30 different airlines and displaying all 30 on the homepage is not a good idea. I suggest that you will have a section for airlines on your homepage and I guess display 6-12 airlines with a view more button at the end of the section. Then when the view more button is click, it will redirect you to the Airline Landing page, where all the lists of airlines are available. On the Landing Area page, all airlines are listed with a view more information button that redirects also to the specific airline landing page. You may use Grid Layout on how to display our airlines on the main landing page of all Airlines.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

@marc_a Thanks for your help!

Andreas

Hi Andreas,

You’re welcome and it’s our pleasure to help you. If you have any other concerns, feel free to reach us.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.