Hi
URL is wwwdotbtmvdotrest (have had to right it this way to get all of the information in - I’m only allowed 2 links?)
I have constructed a page and then have used this as a template for three other pages.
My problem is that the pages in which I have used the template for have had their base font change in style. However this only displays on the live page - not the editor.
The correct base font size can be found on this page: http://www.btmv.rest/cooking-recipes/lemon-spread/
The incorrect font base font size can be found here: http://www.btmv.rest/cooking-recipes/savoury-herb-spread/
It is the font in the second group of text that has been rewritten (for the different content requirement) and it is this text that has changed style to bold. Again this change is not evident in the editor - only in live. The editor characteristics are the same for all pages - it is just the pages that were built from a template that have changed.
Have gone into the base font to change - all this does is take every font down a setting. The font I have chosen becomes lighter and the one that is too heavy becomes correct. Somehow the pages are getting their base font selection from different sources???
No idea how to fix it other than to scrap the pages and redo. Certainly seems like a bug . . .
Look forward to your reply