Banner Size Issue

Issues with banner size. How do I make the background banner the right size? On the page it’s the Section 1 background image. Am I doing it incorrectly?

Thank you

Hello Damien,

Thanks for writing in! Please use the new Section, Row and Column elements. And in your Column settings, set a minimum height to maintain a height that displays the background image.

If this is not helping, we would love to check your element settings. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
– Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

1 Like

Hey Damien,

Are you trying to display the whole image without getting cut off? If that is the case, you can just image an Image element like this:

One thing to note with this set up are the following:
1.) The Image element’s width should be set to 100% while the height remains at auto

2.) The Row element’s Size option should be set to 100%

You can check out my demo in the link posted in the secure note below.

Best Regards.

I want it to be more a banner at the top of the screen introducing the page as you can see with attached. The image can be cut off. I’m trying to learn how to do it because the current image that I’m playing with will be a placeholder for a better picture.

Thank you

Hello Damien,

If the image can be cut then you can use the first method that I have suggested. You really need to set a minimum height in your Column element and then the background image set in the Section element should be displayed in the middle to cover the entire section. Check out the demo I have made for you in the secure note below.

If you are curious about how the background images works, you might want to check this out:

And for more reference:

Best Regards.

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.