Bandsintown plugin integration

Hi,

I embedded a Bandsintown plugin on my page, it displays right but when I click on “Past dates” it loads forever and never display it. I tried to embed the same plugin on a blank HTML page and it works perfectly so the problem is not from the widget. http://www.naeleck.com

Hi there,

I have checked your site and the plugin seems to be causing a conflict with the theme. Regretfully, we cannot provide support for third party plugins or scripts due to the fact that there is simply no way to account for all of the potential variables at play when using another developer’s plugin or script. Because of this, any questions you have regarding setup, integration, or troubleshooting any piece of functionality that is not native to X will need to be directed to the original developer.

Thank you for your understanding.

Just checked with them. They told me it was because I had 2 script tags.

view-source:http://www.naeleck.com/
One on the head of my HTML, line 60 and the other one line 249.

The one line 249 is the one I need and the one line 60 is causing the plugin to crash and they told me to delete it but I don’t know how to do as it does not appear on Cornerstone or even if when try to edit directly from the text.

Please let me know.

Hi There,

Try accessing the text element from skeleton mode. Then delete this line:
<script charset="utf-8" src="https://widget.bandsintown.com/main.min.js"></script>

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.