Background video working only in backend, not frontend

Hi! This page has a hero video in the header for that page: https://shootit.se/filmproduktion-i-orebro/

It plays and loops fine in Cornerstone, but not on the live website. What could be wrong?

Yesterday I installed W3 Total Cache, and I know you don’t offer support regarding page speed etc, but could the Minify feature have something to do with this? Currently I have ativated minify for JS, CSS, HTML and XML.

Hello @markusp80,

Thanks for writing to us.

To help you with your concerns we need to check your settings, I would request please share the admin login details meanwhile I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings. Please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

The issue is solved. I deactivated one thing at the time in Cloudflare and W3 Total Cache. It seems it had something to do with Minify and JS. So now it works.

Hello @markusp80,

Please note that you must troubleshoot the common issue before posting a new thread. Glad that things are well for you now.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.