Background Upper Parallax No Scale Option

Hi,

The Background Lower Parallax has a scale option which is missing in the Background Upper Parallax settings. Instead of the scale option for the Upper it repeats the direction options, a bug which was reported back in 2021 here.

I know this but is already in your queue to be fixed. However, I’d like to request a work around for the scale in the meantime please. Currently there is no way for me to control the speed of the parallax for the upper layer, unlike the lower layer in which I can control that via the scale setting.

Hello @NMWeb,

Thanks for writing in! This was a known issue in the previous release. It is not yet available on the latest version yet. I have checked our issue tracker and I am seeing that this has been fixed and the feature is available in the beta version at the moment. We do not have an ETA yet on when the final release update will be rolling out. We will bump again the issue tracker to get some feedback from our developers. It is best that you check out our Twitter, Facebook or our blog for the news and updates of our upcoming releases.

Please bear with us.

Thanks for the update regarding the bug fix.

In the meantime is there a workaround?

Hey @NMWeb,

Regretfully, there’s no other workaround on this issue, you need to wait for the upcoming release to use the functionality.

Thank you for understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.